Nebraska News

Quick response from Lincoln Fire and Rescue prevents fire spread at The Willows Apartments

Lincoln, Nebraska – On Sunday afternoon, Lincoln Fire and Rescue effectively dealt with an apartment fire.

The incident took place at approximately 12:30 p.m. at The Willows Apartments on Knox Street.

According to the information provided by first responders, a mattress caught fire. The fire department was successful in suppressing the fire, managing to do so prior to any potential spread of the flames.

At this time, the precise cause of the fire remains undisclosed by the authorities.

It is noteworthy to mention that there have been no injuries reported in connection with this incident.

Related Articles

Comments are closed.

Back to top button