Sarpy County man found guilty of assault, incident that happened in April 2021
SARPY COUNTY, Nebraska — According to court documents, Chad McMahon, 41, was found guilty of assault in April 2021.
Former proprietor of the Good Life Sports Bar and Lounge is McMahon.
A guy allegedly attempted to ask McMahon why his credit card was charged for beverages and food he did not order, according to a legal suit.
In a parking lot, he claims McMahon tackled him from behind, causing him to fall and fracture numerous ribs.
McMahon was also charged with witness tampering for allegedly attempting to bribe a witness to dismiss the case.
According to prosecutors, McMahon pled guilty to the tampering charge and no contest to the assault allegation.
McMahon could be sentenced to up to three years in jail on November 7.
Read our most recent articles:
- Who is going to challenge DeSantis in Florida: Charlie Crist vs. the 44-year-old Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried
- The two suspects, described as anti-government extremists, who tried to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020 found guilty
- CDC released new Monkeypox guidelines for students and schools, no extra precaution steps required
- 100 documents totaling more than 700 pages recovered from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home earlier this year
- Nearly half a year into the war, America plans to send additional $3 billion in aid to Ukraine to train and equip Ukrainian forces