Bellevue, Nebraska – In the ever-fluctuating world of fuel prices, managing gas expenses has become a daily challenge for many. As of Wednesday, the national average price for a gallon of regular-grade gasoline stands at $3.405, showing a slight decrease from last week’s $3.462, according to data from AAA.
Related article: Closer look at current gas prices in La Vista
Zooming in on Nebraska, the average price for a gallon of gas is approximately $3.282, down from $3.372 a week ago. This trend of decreasing prices is also reflected in Bellevue, where the average cost for a gallon is currently $3.206.
For those looking to fill up their tanks in Bellevue, prices vary significantly across different stations. According to GasBuddy, the range stretches from a low of $2.99 to a high of $3.79. This variation highlights the importance of being informed about local gas prices to make cost-effective decisions.
Here’s a breakdown of the gas prices at various stations in Bellevue:
- AAFES, 902 Garland St Bldg 280, offers regular gas at $2.99, midgrade at $3.39, premium at $3.63, but does not provide diesel.
- Shell, 10209 S 25th St, also has regular gas at $2.99, premium at $3.99, and diesel at $4.25.
- Phillips 66, 16550 US-75 S, prices regular gas at $3.03, midgrade at $3.69, premium at $4.09, and diesel at $4.51.
- Casey’s, 7724 S 22nd St, offers regular gas at $3.05, premium at $3.9, and diesel at $4.59.
- Kwik Shop, 2103 Capehart Rd, and Baker’s, 801 Galvin Rd S, both have regular gas at $3.09, midgrade at $3.39, premium at $3.69, with Kwik Shop’s diesel at $4.69 and Baker’s at $4.49.
It’s important to note that gas prices are subject to frequent changes. Before heading to the pump, always check the current prices for the most cost-effective options. This approach not only helps in budgeting but also ensures you get the best possible deal in a market where every cent counts.