Omaha, Nebraska – Two detainees reportedly escaped from the Community Correctional Center in Omaha, according to the authorities.
Thursday night, Clifford Brown and Matthew Hurich departed the facility, according to the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services (NDCS).
According to NDCS, their electronic monitors were retrieved less than a city block away.
Hurich is serving an 11-year term for robbery and terroristic threats, while Brown is receiving a three-year sentence for possession of a dangerous narcotic.
If you know their location, please contact local police or the Nebraska State Patrol.
- Omaha Mayor pushes the climate action plan, expected the plan to be ready by 2024
- Traffic stop on Wednesday morning in Douglas County resulted with huge drug bust, two people arrested
- Construction projects on the bridges at Highway 370, Chandler, and J Street have all resulted in significant impacts for drivers, but the project is almost done
- Omaha residents will soon receive yet another affordable housing area, part of broader development project
- Omaha area businesses are in need in more warehouse space, how the city will respond to this request?