Local News

Seven people displaced following Omaha house fire

OMAHA, Nebraska . – A seven-member family has been displaced by a house fire in an Omaha suburb.

According to reports, the fire was caused by an electrical accident. Thursday morning, crews were dispatched to a residence between 58th and NW Radial Highway and observed smoke at the scene.

According to the announcement, no one was home at the time of the fire, and it was extinguished in less than 30 minutes.

The OPPD and M.U.D. reacted to the fire, and the Red Cross supplied aid. There is an anticipated total monetary loss of $72,500.

Content Source

 

The Sarpy County – Latest News:
Omaha Local News || Nebraska State News || Crime and Safety News || National news || Tech News || Lifestyle News

Related Articles

Back to top button