OAKLAND, Nebraska – Oakland, Nebraska police encourage you to remain vigilant.
They are attempting to locate 58-year-old Oakland resident Daniel Hanna.
He is about 6 feet tall, weighs 200 pounds, has blonde hair, and blue eyes. Last observed shirtless and wearing white pants was Hanna.
According to Oakland police, he is subject to a protective order; if you see him, do not approach him.
Contact Burt County dispatch at 402-374-2900 instead.
Most recent news on TheSarpyCounty.com:
- Recent study reveals why babies smell so irresistible
- Matthew McConaughey opens up about his private life
- NASA made history last night by performing the “first planetary defense test” of our planet against an asteroid impact
- Actress Laura Pripon, also known as Donna Pinciotti in the “Crazy 70s” series, surprised fans with a new hairstyle
- Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters wrote an open letter to Vladimir Putin after cancelling two concerts in Poland
- Rihanna’s return to the big stage was long-awaited, she will perform at halftime of the “Super bowl” on February 12 in Arizona