According to a notice from the United States Food and Drug Administration, Family Dollar is recalling certain Colgate toothpaste and mouthwash products because they were stored at temperatures that were inconsistent with the standards stated on the product labels (FDA).
The products subject to the recall were distributed to a select group of retail locations in the states of Arizona, California, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah between May 1 and June 21, 2022.
Products covered by this retail level recall include:
- (998277) Colgate Optic White Stain Prevention Toothpaste 2.1 oz.
- (998909) Colgate Optic White Charcoal Toothpaste 4.2 oz.
- (999043) Colgate Optic White Mouthwash 16 fl oz.
- (999088) Colgate Optic White High Impact Toothpaste 3 oz.
- (999749) Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Icy Fresh 3.2 oz.
- (999750) Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Toothpaste Clean Mint 4.2 oz.
To date, Family Dollar is not aware of any consumer complaints or reports of illness related to this recall.