Electric fire caused $80,000 worth of damage to Lincoln apartment building

LINCOLN, Nebraska (Nebraska). An apartment building fire in the Lincoln Middle South neighborhood on Wednesday afternoon caused $80,000 in damage, according to Lincoln Fire & Rescue.

Firefighters saw heavy smoke and flames when they arrived at the scene at 16th and Sumner Streets around 12:30 p.m.

By the time firefighters arrived, the residents of all four houses had been evacuated.

LFR reported that the fire was contained in a garden-level apartment. There was no one in the apartment where the fire started, but firefighters rescued two cats inside.

The LFR said the cause of the fire was determined to be electrical.

Content Source

The Sarpy County – Latest News:
Omaha Local News || Nebraska State News || Crime and Safety News || National news || Tech News || Lifestyle News

Related Articles

Back to top button