Audiences and fans are worried because Celine Dion has disappeared from the public eye. As of October 2021, no one had heard of her. Foreign media have repeatedly tried to obtain information, but without success.
Of the artist who was once very accessible, only a few posts remained on Instagram, and most of them were signed by her team.
There is public speculation that she is seriously ill and has not yet recovered. It is not clear to anyone what disease it is, but everyone accepted that explanation, given that the singer drastically lost weight last year.
She tried to justify her weight loss and poor physical condition with the excuse that she had returned to ballet and that she did a lot of things. Since October, when she canceled her performances, Celine Dion has been publishing only excerpts from her old videos.
Fans write in the messages: “We would like to have some news about Celine…”
Her last address to the audience was at the end of 2021, when she said:
„I really hoped to be able to hold the performance, but I guess I just have to be patient and follow the regimen prescribed by the doctors.
I will be glad to be back completely healthy, I can not wait to stand on stage“.
Today Celine Dion celebrates her 54th birthday and on that occasion we remind you of some interesting details from her life:
1. Celine is younger than her late husband’s son.
Rene Angeli’s eldest son, Patrick Angeli, was born three months before the famous stepmother.
2. Laval University awarded her an honorary doctorate in music in 2009.
3. She signed her first recording contract at the age of 12.
4. She is the youngest of 14 siblings.
5. In 1994, her wedding to Renee was broadcast live.
6. She was only 16 years old when she appeared before the Pope.
7. In 1990 he founded a restaurant chain that still operates successfully today.
8. In 2000, she and Renee renewed their vows in Las Vegas.
9. Fluent in 5 languages: English, Spanish, German, French and Japanese.
Celine Dion’s love story: Renee died as she wished, in my arms